Welcome to Yorkshire's Fine Hotels, a collection of some of the best individually owned and managed hotels in this particularly beautiful region. We offer genuine old-fashioned hospitality and your comfort and enjoyment throughout your stay is the only thing that matters to us. Our chefs use the finest local and regional ingredients to create fabulous meals for you, and you will find some really enjoyable and reasonably priced wines on our wine lists.
So who are Yorkshire's Fine Hotels?
- Thorpe Park - a purpose-built contemporary hotel with superb spa and meeting facilities on the southern edge of Leeds: easy access off the M1, M62 and A1.
- 42 The Calls - a highly individual townhouse hotel in Leeds: fantastic for shopping, sightseeing or exploring city life!
- The Grange - a Regency townhouse that is a suitably historic launching point for an exploration of the ancient city of York.
- Rudding Park - an elegant Regency House set in 300 acres of parkland with a contemporary hotel and 18 hole golf course on the southern fringe of Harrogate.
- Holdsworth House - a charming and very comfortable small family owned hotel with lovely garden near Halifax.
- The Devonshire Arms - a country house hotel with Michelin star restaurant on the duke of Devonshire's beautiful Bolton Abbey Estate
- The Angel at Hetton - an inn at the heart of the Yorkshire Dales that has won numerous national awards for its food and hospitality.
- The Boar's Head - beautiful market square setting within easy walking distance of Ripley Castle and gardens: handy for Harrogate and the Yorkshire Dales.
Whether you are coming to Yorkshire for a conference or meeting or you are seeking the perfect destination for a short break, make the most of your visit…
if you want to make somebody else's visit really enjoyable, treat them to a Yorkshire's Fine Hotels Gift Voucher